Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Cold is back!?


Yep, I'm fighting a sore throat battle again, the voice is fabulous and deep, and the stress level is high. What can I say, it's October...and it's as usual. Rick and I took a day's holiday today, went for a long hike in the greenbelt and then [finally] I went to see the Pirate Movie, number 2. Johnny is cute, Keira is a waif, and what was Orlando doing (?)...he seemed to be sleep walking. I found the movie too silly and way too long. The giant octopus which looked cool in the trailers was far too over the top - the first time we saw it was enough. After the second sighting it had lost all its impact. Very boring ending. I wanted to leave 25 minutes before it ended. And I walked out on the credits, something I never do. Sorry Johnny, amuse your kids if you wanna, you're not amusing me. Too bad, potential was there.

Back to work tomorrow, launching a new website on Thursday. Yep, stress is a good thing, but it's like Tennesse Tobacco, it's killing me and all I want is more. Thanks Danny Michel for that line, I love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're still not well. Did you hear that Johnny's getting married.