Tuesday, October 31, 2006

One of a kind!

I was pretty sure I was a 'singular sensation', I mean really, was there any possible question otherwise? Now, if this website is not a hoax (isn't everything on the net true?) I can definitively say that there is only one Stacey Diffin-Lafleur in North America. And that would be moi. Dear readers, try it out for yourself, how many of you are there out there?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



Wait for it....

P.S.this actually doesn't work after all and yes...how disappointing.
But it's kinda cool..and hey had ya looking, me too. Singular sensation..you bet

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obviously this is not true.
When we researched the name (KJ)Diffin She got answers from the Southern states as I recall.

TheStacey said...

Nope, there's only one Stacey Diffin-Lafleur...one and only!

Anonymous said...

obviously it is true "Diffin-Lalfeur" is not Diffin