Sunday, August 27, 2006

Get out punk!

I used to love going out. Staying out, in fact staying out late late late, getting loud, jumping up and down, screaming to punk music and yes, I still do. It's just so fun...I have to do it more, and I urge everyone else to do it too. Although now it's more Flaming Lips than Screaming Trees, Elliott is near and dear and the Ramones are in high rotation. A bit calmer, but still bop. I went out twice this weekend, one night downtown - yes, it's been ages. And one night to a friends home for a BBQ. I danced all weekend. That's another love of mine, dancing, but not with anyone. Just with me, with the music inside my head, and like that old Stan Rogers' song, I dance like no one's watching, truely I do. And I could care less how silly I look. It's nice to know there's just a little bit of the old Stacey still bopping around.

On another note, Angelina Jolie is on the Actor's Studio. Jaysus, she's beautiful, and she sounds intelligent and has a delightful laugh. Damn...I ask you how fair is that?

Sunday night, school starts this week. The kidz party is over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you not blogging anymore?